Welcome to the southern coalfields solar collaborative
Solar Holler is excited to announce the launch of our latest group discount program, available to folks in Boone, Logan, Mingo, Wyoming, Raleigh, McDowell and Mercer Counties.
How Much Can I Save?
Going Solar Through a Solar Collaborative
Who can be a Solar Collaborative member?
All homes, businesses, and nonprofits in Boone, Logan, Wyoming, Mingo, McDowell, Mercer & Raleigh Counties are eligible to join this collaborative!
What’s the timing – and key deadlines?
The collaborative launched on July 18th, 2023 and will run until October. The last day for prospective members to join the Solar Collaborative is October 3rd, 2023
Can I lease my system and join the collaborative?
Of course you can! Homeowners who choose to go solar with us before the deadline will qualify whether they purchase or lease their system. Learn more about our solar lease program here.
I decided to go solar because of energy costs today, that and I thought it was kinda cool to know to that my house was gonna be powered by the sun. My power bill is $12.75, it was $12.75 within one month after my solar panels went live!
Join the Group Discount Program Today
What are the Next Steps?
- We’ll reach out for a copy of a recent energy bill.
- We’ll build a 3D model and crunch all the numbers to give you a comprehensive proposal in no time.
- Prospective collaborative members will see the current discount level reflected on their proposal, as per the graph above. The minimum discount is $500. As collaborative membership numbers increase, the discount will rise to a maximum of $2000. An additional $500 battery discount where applicable.
- Collaborative discounts may not be combined with other offers.
- Collaborative installations will be scheduled in groups to create the operational efficiencies that allow for this group discount. If a collaborative member needs to schedule their home installation 3 months or their commercial installation 6 months after the deadline their collaborative discount may be revoked.
- Final invoices will be issued after the installation is complete and the collaborative signing deadline of October 3rd is passed so the final discount level may be reflected.